Alliance Offshore, LLC (Alliance) emphasizes quality and safety in all phases of our operations and recognizes that a strong QHSE program is crucial to maintaining our success and our long term reputation. Our focus on quality operations management underpins our health, environmental and safety commitment, ensuring that we provide energy-related services unsurpassed in customer satisfaction.
Our objectives are straightforward:
- Assure the quality and technical integrity of our equipment, products, and services are fit for purpose and meet or exceed the customer's expectations in all instances.
- Conduct our operations with zero risk to personnel or the environment.
- Seek continuous improvement.
- Consult regularly with employees, customers, and others, with regards to Quality, Health, Safety, and the Environment.
- As part of Alliance's commitment to operating responsibly, we have established a Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental Management System that includes active management participation, training, and a comprehensive written QHSE policy. The effective implementation of our policies on these issues is the top priority for all AOS employees.
The QHSE Management System model comprises eight interrelated components:
- Commitment, leadership, and accountability
- Policies and objectives
- Organization and resources
- Contractor and supplier management
- Risk management
- Business processes
- Performance monitoring and improvement
- Audits and reviews.
The well-being of our employees and clients, the care of the environment, and our commitment to quality are fundamental in everything we do. We regularly measure our performance and use the results to challenge and train our employees to achieve continual improvement. We welcome the opportunity to discuss any quality concerns with you and will always value your feedback.